“Don’t Settle for Anything less than Trettle!”
Revision date: 01 December 2017
We understand that you show an act of trust in Trettle by providing your personal information, and we will do our utmost to protect your personal information and safeguard your privacy.
When you register, use or subscribe to Trettle, we may collect a variety of information, including:
- Information You Provide
Trettle may collect and store any personal information you enter or provide Trettle with. This includes Contact Information, such as your name, email address, phone number including mobile number and correspondence address. It also includes Other Information, such as birth date, photographs, videos, password, financial information (payment method, valid credit card number, type and expiration date), demographic information, place of work, your personal interests and background, gender, age, dating preferences, physical characteristics, personal description, ethnicity, religion, political views, geographical location (including GPS), and any other information you share with Trettle.
- Information on How You Use Trettle
Information may be collected on how you use Trettle. This may include information such as the pages and profiles you view, how you browse Trettle, purchases you make through Trettle, the various functions and features you use, the connections you make, other friends or contacts you invite to Trettle, profile searches you perform, or your use of our applications.
- Information from Content You Upload
When uploading photos, videos or other content to Trettle, we may collect information about the content like time, date and place the photo or content was taken or uploaded, and how you use them, who views them or with whom you share.
- Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our site or application, information from your device and its software is collected automatically. This information could include your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, platform type, identification numbers, access times, content of undeleted cookies and geographical location data.
- Information Provided by Others
Other users of the Service may provide us information about you or your conduct on using the Service. Information from third-party organizations may also be collected, including contact details, demographic information, internet navigation details, credit reference or fraud prevention information. Payment processors may also provide us payment information or payment methods related to your paid subscription and services.
- Your Communication
We collect all communications you send us, as well as comments posted by you on services like YouTube, Twitter and Facebook pages and the messages you send us directly through these services. All comments, photos, messages or other content or communications you share on the Services may also be collected.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
One or more cookies may be assigned to your device to facilitate access and to personalize your online experience. When using a cookie, we may also collect information about your online activity on our site, like the web pages you visit, time and date of visits, links you clicked and searches you conduct on our site.
- Location Data
When geographical location-based or GPS services have been enabled on your device, information about your geographical location or GPS position based on the device you are using for access to Trettle, will be collected.
- Address Book
We may offer you the ability to import your address book contacts or manually enter email addresses. When we invite your friends to join Trettle, we may include your name, photo or other information to let them know that you are the person extending the invitation.
HOW INFORMATION WE COLLECT IS USED
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Deliver our products and services, and to manage our business
- Manage your account and to provide you with customer support
- Do research and analysis about your use of our products, services or content, or offered by others
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests
- Enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and coditions
- We may use financial information or payment method to process payment to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise needed to manage our business
By registering, using or subscribing to Trettle, you confirm that you have read and consented to:
- Collection of your personal information
- Processing of your personal information
- Sharing of your personal information
- Storage of your personal information
- Use of your personal information to send you Trettle emails, promotions and advertising
- Use of information in identifying your exact location
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. No system however can be completely secure, and therefore can’t guarantee that your personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should take utmost care on how they handle and disclose their personal information. We urge you to keep your personal information safe (including your account password).
We may still retain certain information associated with your account after you closed it. This may be for analytical purposes and recordkeeping integrity, as well as to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, enforce our terms and conditions, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of Trettle or our users, or take other actions as permitted by law.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION/UPDATING
You can review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. Please note that if you change information in your account, this will only affect future activities. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of Trettle to single individuals age 18 and above. We do not intentionally collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13.
The cookies we use can be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies that is essential to make the website work. It enables you to move around our site and use all its features.
- Analytical cookies that collect information about how you use our website. The information gathered doesn’t identify you.
- Functionality cookies remember choices you make to provide enhanced features and content for you.
We use IP addresses to administer the site, and gather broad demographic information to aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The Services may contain links to and from third party websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY