“Don’t Settle for Anything less than Trettle!”
Revision date: 01 December 2017
Trettle.com is a site for all single individuals that want to meet their soulmate or other-half online across the globe.
- Minimum Age: This is a site for Single Adults, you must be at least 18 Years old to use or register on Trettle.com.
- Marital Status: Trettle.com is for Single, Divorced or Widowed Adults ONLY.
- Capacity: You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- Transfer: You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
USE OF SITE AND SERVICE
As a member or visitor to Trettle.com, you agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use: Your account is solely for your use, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- User Name and Password: You acknowledge that Trettle is not responsible for any unauthorized access to your account that result from misappropriation of your user name and password.
- Information Submitted: You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding all information and content you contribute or make available on Trettle.
- Risk Assumption and Precautions: You accept all risks associated with online or offline interactions with others, including meeting and dating. You agree to take every precaution necessary when meeting someone through Trettle.com services.
- Guarantees: Even though we at Trettle do our utmost in finding your soulmate or other-half, no guarantee can be given for number or frequency of matches, or to such matches’ ability, desire or criteria to communicate with any user. Trettle also make no guarantees to the conduct of such individuals.
- Violation Reporting: Any violation of the Agreement by other members or visitors must be promptly reported to Trettle for further action.
- Posting Restrictions: You will not post on the site, send to other members, or communicate any content or links to content, or otherwise engage in any activity on Trettle, that:
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual;
- Harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other member;
- Is Defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented or obscene;
- Without permission contain copyrighted content;
- Without permission contains video, audio, photographs or images of another person;
- Defraud, swindle or deceive other members;
- Promotes or enables unlawful or illegal activities *how to make or buy illegal weapons*how to make or buy illegal drugs*violates someone’s privacy*harass another member*obtaining another member’s identity information*create or disseminate computer viruses*circumvent copy-protect devices;
- Contains viruses or other harmful or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- Solicits or promotes involvement in or support of a specific politic platform, religion, cult or sect;
- Collects or solicits another member’s personal information without their permission, or for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Misrepresents affiliation, connection or association, or otherwise impersonate any person or entity;
- Use Trettle for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- Collects or solicits personal information about under 18’s;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity or similar;
- Uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access Trettle;
- Is in any way use for spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling or any similar activities.
- No Dishonest Information: You will not provide dishonest, wrong or misleading information to Trettle or to any other member. If any information that was provided to Trettle or any member change, Trettle must be notified immediately.
- Content Removal: The information or material you submit to Trettle or post in the public areas, may be monitored by Trettle. Any material that in Trettle’s sole opinion violates any applicable law or the Agreement, may be removed.
- Advertising: No advertisements of any kind are allowed on Trettle. Members that transgress will be removed from the Site immediately and banned from joining again.
- Profile: Each person is only allowed to create one unique profile, and it must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes only.
- Social Media: For verification purposes, social media details must be submitted which will be verified by Trettle. Verification is very important to make all members’ time on Trettle as enjoyable as possible, as well as minimize the risks associated with online dating.
Trettle has at its sole discretion the right to screen every user before accepting them as members, and you consent to such screening and agree to provide complete, accurate and current information confirming your eligibility for use of Trettle’s services. If we can’t verify, or a user do not agree to be verified, Trettle can unfortunately not accept the user as a member. Verified members will have more peace of mind knowing that anybody they meet and correspond with, have been screened and verified.
MEMBERSHIP, SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMINATION
When you purchase a membership subscription, you authorize Trettle and our designated payment processors to store your payment information and other related information. You accept that you are not entitled to any refund whatsoever if you do not use, choose not to use or do not find a positive match on Trettle.com.
Memberships subscriptions available: (in US Dollars)
- Gold 1-month membership: $19.95
- Platinum 3-month membership: $44.85 (equates to $14.95 per month)
- Diamond 6-month membership: $59.70 (equates to $9.95 per month)
- Gold 1-month membership: $99.95
- Platinum 3-month membership: $284.85 (equates to $94.95 per month)
- Diamond 6-month membership: $539.70 (equates to $89.95 per month)
Your subscription will be automatically renewed if you do not cancel your subscription prior to the end of your subscription term, and will be renewed for the same duration term that was originally selected. Unless otherwise indicated in any applicable additional terms or communications we send to your registered email address, such renewal will be at the same subscription fee as originally charged.
You acknowledge that your subscription is subject to automatic renewals and consent to and accept responsibility for all recurring charges to the payment method originally chosen, without further authorization from you and without further notice, except as required by law.
To change or cancel your current subscription, go to the “Settings” page of your profile, and click on the “Cancel Subscription” link. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation. Subscription benefits will continue until the end of your subscription term. When subscription benefits end, your privileges to communicate with any member you previously had contact with will be revoked and you acknowledge that Trettle has no liability or requirements to allow you access to communication, emails or contact information in your profile.
Profiles will be removed for members that is inactive for a period of 3 months, and a new profile will then have to be created. Subscriptions that have expired will also be removed after 3 months if cancelled.
Trettle.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. You are not allowed to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, create any unoriginal works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, patents, or other intellectual property or information accessible on Trettle, without the written consent from Trettle. Furthermore, you agree not to remove, obscure or alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content or notices.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS
Trettle and the Service we are providing is for personal use only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, Companies or Businesses or other entities may not become members of Trettle.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site, advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by Trettle, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to Trettle will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, Trettle provides the Website and the Service on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and grants no warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Service or the Website (Including all content contained therein), including without limitation any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or non-infringement. Trettle does not represent or warrant that the Website or Service will be secured, uninterrupted or error free, secure or that any defects or errors on the Website or in the Service will be corrected. Trettle disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to the connectivity and availability of the Service or the delivery of any messages.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained, is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive all claims with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss or corruption of data that results from the download of any such material. Refusing to accept this limitation of liability will result on you not authorized to download or obtain any material through the Website or Service.
Trettle does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on the Service, or adopt, endorse or accept responsibility or liability for the conduct of any users or members, or for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made by any other party than Trettle.
Under no circumstances will Trettle be responsible for any loss, damage or harm of any kind resulting from any user or member conduct, or from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to or by any users or members.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event will Trettle, its Affiliates, Business Partners, Licensors or Service Providers be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, reliance, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including without limitation damages for loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if Trettle has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Trettle’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will be always be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Trettle for the Service during the term of membership.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Trettle be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else regarding the use of the Service, including without limitation bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered members of the Service. This includes any claims, losses or damages arising from the conduct of users who have registered under false pretenses or who attempt to defraud or harm you.
Information will be verified by Trettle or its contractors, and we will have no liability to you arising from incorrectly verified information.
Trettle shall not be held responsible for any reduced functionality you may encounter because of your accessing Trettle through mobile services or any similar service currently known or developed in future. You are responsible for making all the necessary arrangements to ensure you can access Trettle, including but not limited to an Internet Provider and/or mobile internet provider and any charges associated with such access. Trettle shall under any circumstance be liable for any charges you incur from your internet or mobile provider.
You alone have responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password which you designated during the registration process, and you are solely responsible and accountable for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Trettle of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username and password, or any other breach of security. You also agree to log out from your account at the end of each session.
All content on Trettle is the property of Trettle or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. You may use the content on Trettle for personal use only or as an informational resource. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit or post any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without the prior written consent of such proprietary rights.
All information published on Trettle on behalf of its members should always be treated as private and confidential. Publication of any such information on Trettle does not specify that this information is in the public domain.
You hereby consent that all services are provided electronically if you want to use the Services. This agreement, notices, disclosures, information, policies are all provided electronically, to which you must consent.